What an amazing 7 weeks! I had one goal coming in: to keep my integrity and fight the good fight. I accomplished that and am incredibly grateful to the people of Texas 6th District, my campaign & of course to my wonderful fiancé Mike. Big things are coming . . . stay tuned!
Thank You for visiting!
- Homegrown Texan
- Korean American
- Graduated UT LAW at 23
- Worked for President Donald J. Trump as Assistant Administrator, Office of Women’s Business Ownership, at the U.S. Small Business Administration
- Worked for President Donald J. Trump during 2016 Transition in confirming his nominees Seema Verma, Administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid, and David Friedman, Ambassador to Israel
- Worked for President Donald J. Trump as Senior Advisor at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Worked for President George W. Bush at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Worked for Chairman Darrell Issa at Oversight and Government Reform
- Small Business Owner
- Food and Travel Writer